ASLM2016 is the third biennial international conference of the African Society for Laboratory Medicine (ASLM) centred around the theme “Laboratory Medicine in Africa: Combatting Global Health Threats”.
ASLM2016 aims to serve as a platform for the international laboratory medicine community to share best practices, acquire knowledge and debate innovative approaches for combatting global health threats.
Who should attend ASLM2016?
- Laboratory scientists and professionals
- Policy makers and programme managers
- Diagnostic companies and staff
- Private industry partners
Why attend ASLM2016?
- Learn about the most recent laboratory advances and innovations
- Connect with colleagues from across Africa
- Visit with international global health experts
- Gain continuing education credits
- Help shape collaborations between laboratories and clinicians
- Contribute to strengthening African health systems and laboratory networks
ASLM2016 is scheduled to be held at the Cape Town International Convention Centre, in Cape Town, South Africa, from 3-8 December 2016. (The exhibition hall will be available from 5-8 December 2016.)
ASLM is an independent, pan-African professional body that coordinates, galvanises and mobilises relevant stakeholders – local, national and international – so that together, we improve local access to world-class laboratory services and ensure healthy African communities now and for the long-term.
Get Social with #ASLM2016