Standard Registration NOW OPEN
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW
Standard ASLM2016 registration rates:
- $450 USD: ASLM member rate (click here to become a member)
- $475 USD: Non-ASLM member rate
- $150 USD: Student rate (documentation required)
- Group discounts are available when registering 5 or more attendees together
Who Should Attend ASLM2016 and Why?
ASLM2016 is the third biennial international conference of the African Society for Laboratory Medicine (ASLM) centred around the theme “Laboratory Medicine in Africa: Combatting Global Health Threats”.
ASLM2016 aims to serve as a platform for the international laboratory medicine community to share best practices, acquire knowledge and debate innovative approaches for combatting global health threats.
Who should attend ASLM2016?
- Laboratory scientists and professionals
- Policy makers and programme managers
- Diagnostic companies and staff
- Private industry partners
Why attend ASLM2016?
- Learn about the most recent laboratory advances and innovations
- Connect with colleagues from across Africa
- Visit with international global health experts
- Gain continuing education credits
- Help shape collaborations between laboratories and clinicians
- Contribute to strengthening African health systems and laboratory networks
ASLM is an independent, pan-African professional body that coordinates, galvanises and mobilises relevant stakeholders – local, national and international – so that together, we improve local access to world-class laboratory services and ensure healthy African communities now and for the long-term.
ASLM2016 is scheduled to be held at the Cape Town International Convention Centre, in Cape Town, South Africa, from 3-8 December 2016. (The exhibition hall will be available from 5-8 December 2016.)